Pure Pharmacy Recruitment are delighted to be working with an Independent Community Pharmacy based in South Shields. We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, ambitious and has a desire to grow and develop this beautiful Community Pharmacy.
You will be a part of a strong team of 3 Pharmacists and you will have excellent support from a team of Dispensers and counter Assistant. Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm!
- Drive personal development in leadership and management
- Exceed customer expectations by ensuring consistent delivery of the Company’s customer service standards.
- Actively develop effective working relationships with external bodies (GPs, other healthcare providers, LPC) and maintain awareness of local changes and developments, to increase opportunities to develop the business.
- Drive personal professional development through regular CPD
- Ensure that dispensing, and all services, are consistently delivered to the required standard through SOP compliance by the whole pharmacy team (including locums).
- Ensure the delivery of the full NHS permitted quota of MUR and NMS services, and maximise local enhanced service revenue.
- Apply clinical governance, to the Company standard, across all services delivered to patients.
- Registered with the GPhC with no adverse Fitness to Practice record
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrable commitment to CPD
- MUR and NMS accredited
- Strong communication skills – Able to build effective internal and external relationships
- Target and results orientated
- Efficient at planning and organizing
You will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary bonuses and much much more!
For more information or to apply, contact us via the link provided. For an informal chat please call 07581 424 093