Pure Pharmacy Recruitment are delighted to be working with an Independent Community Pharmacy based in Worthing. We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, ambitious and has a desire to grow and develop this beautiful Community Pharmacy.
- Lead, manage and develop the performance of team members, using formal procedures and informal regular coaching and feedback.
- Drive personal development in leadership and management
- Exceed customer expectations by ensuring consistent delivery of the Company’s customer service standards.
- Actively develop effective working relationships with external bodies (GPs, other healthcare providers, LPC) and maintain awareness of local changes and developments, to increase opportunities to develop the business.
- Drive personal professional development through regular CPD
- Ensure that dispensing, and all services, are consistently delivered to the required standard through SOP compliance by the whole pharmacy team (including locums).
- Ensure the delivery of the full NHS permitted quota of MUR and NMS services, and maximise local enhanced service revenue.
- Full compliance with the Responsible Pharmacist regulations and the GPhC standards
- Apply clinical governance, to the Company standard, across all services delivered to patients.
- Registered with the GPhC with no adverse Fitness to Practice record
- Proven leadership and performance management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrable commitment to CPD
- MUR and NMS accredited
- Strong communication skills – able to build effective internal and external relationships
- Target and results orientated
- Efficient at planning and organizing
You will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary bonuses as well as 5 weeks holiday and 8 statutory days and much more.
For more information or to apply, contact us via the link provided. For an informal chat please call 07581 424 093