We are extremely delighted to be working with one of Irelands most loved Family run Independent Pharmacy providers based in Dublin 4. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Supervising Pharmacist to join a Pharmacist-Led team with full support from a Full time Experienced Support Pharmacist and a full team of Dispensers and a Retail Supervisor.
This Pharmacy is beautifully laid out in the heart of the community. Do you have the desire to make a difference to people’s lives, their health and sense of wellbeing? We are looking for a Pharmacist who can do this through lifelong relationships, with professionalism and a commitment to continuous improvement. If pharmacy and patient care are your passion this position is for you.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 3 years post registration experience.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Discretion when addressing customer queries and to treat customer/patient information confidentially.
- Good IT skills are an advantage.