Pure Pharmacy Recruitment are extremely delighted to be working with Independent Community Pharmacy based in Dublin 15. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Pharmacist-Led team with full support from 2x very experienced Technicians.
Do you have the desire to make a difference to people’s lives, their health and sense of wellbeing? We are looking for a Pharmacist who can do this through lifelong relationships, with leadership, professionalism and a commitment to continuous improvement. If pharmacy and patient care are your passion this position is for you.
Experience and Skills Required:
· 3 years post registration experience.
· Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
· Excellent attention to detail is essential
· Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment.
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
· Discretion when addressing customer queries and to treat customer/patient information confidentially.
· Good IT skills are an advantage.
The salary will be reflective of the experience and quality of the successful candidate and includes sign-on and other bonuses.